- This policy applies to where Digibus Preservation is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form and user registration.
- Our website has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Digibus Preservation.
- How we use your personal data.
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by Digibus Preservation. This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and Digibus Preservation. At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
- If you have signed up for an account on our website you will need to input your profile data. This may include your name, email, telephone number and your address. This information will be kept on record for the duration of the time that you have an account with us. This data may be used for purchasing and invoicing. If you require your account to be deleted and your personal data destroyed from our systems, you can request this directly to us.
- Information Collection & Use
Digibus Preservation is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Digibus Preservation does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. your name may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on www.digibus-preservation.co.uk;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of www.digibus-preservation.co.uk, the website, the users; or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.digibus-preservation.co.uk, the website, or the public.
3.1 Do you need to provide us with your information?
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. No information is collected by Digibus Preservation.
- Anonymous Information